Sunday, April 13, 2008

PIN 3 Show


The opening reception for the Power In Numbers 3 show at Nucleus Gallery in Alhambra was really fun. The show will still be up until April 28th so if you didn't get a chance to come, you should check it out. Thanks to all of you encouraged me along the way and a huge thanks for those who were able to make it out to the show. Thanks for the support! Also congrats to all who participated in the show. There were some uber-fantastic pieces in the show.

The images are cropped in versions of the pieces I did for the show. I cropped them just in case you're going to the show later and you didn't want to have the excitement and anticipation spoiled. If you do want to have your excitement spoiled click here.

7 comments:

David Kang said...

nice work! i like your style. wish i was there..

Dorota said...

I am glad you put these up. Really nice!!!!

Adam E. said...

Interesting work. I've never seen you paint in that style before. Very nice.

Allen Capoferri said...

Hi Craig! I'm one of those you didn't want to spoil the excitement..I'll be getting there sometime this week. Sounds like it was a success. Congratulations!

Jeff Harter said...

Thanks for viiting my blog. I like these... Nice work!

richtuzon said...

congrats on these, Craig...well done.

Rona said...

thankyou thankyou

wow, these are wonderful! :]