Saturday, June 17, 2006

Sketches and Stuff

I've been posting on Sticky Sketches but I haven't put anything up here for a while so I thought I'd put in some sketches and stuff. The top sketch is a pencil (& digital) study I did of my wife for a painting I'm working on. The middle three are just excerpts from my most recently completed Moleskine sketchbook. The bottom is one of 30 some-odd storyboards I did for a group project in my film class entitled Language and the Moving Image with Joe Sola.

7 comments:

Ryan said...

Wow, there's some really great stuff on this blog!

Alina Chau said...

These are beautiful drawings!! Love the variety of characters, there are the fun, the sweet and the romantic!! NICE!!

R.A. MacNeil said...

Wonderful drawings.

-Ryan

Armand Serrano said...

Love the sketch you did of your wife. I'm so fond of lookin at rough sketches of people with just the right amount of light and movement in it like what you have here. Great job and thanks for the link. Im linking you up from my blog as well.

Gabriel said...

All of those are ridiculously good!

Mattias said...

Very beautiful sketches, your sketch of your wife is really top notch

Claudio Cerri said...

wonderful sketches